Sunday, September 14, 2008

Baltimore pics



These were taken in Baltimore the day after Thanksgiving, 2007. I rode my bicycle something like 35 or 40 miles round-trip into the city while Jessica went shopping with her parents. 27 degrees F. when I left the house. Damn cold. Coffee and pastry at a little patisserie, which had a bicycle mural on the side. Patisserie Poupon.

Shot on the Mamiya C-220. The shot of the door, I was standing in the street. My lens was too long to get the shot I needed from the sidewalk. You do what you must.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good good good......

2:56 AM  
Blogger Robert Neno said...

Really??? goooooood girl said, "good good good" What the fuck? over

September 14 really two months I'd like to see some of the stuff thats in these shows. You should get an account with that site and post the show photos on there in conjunction with the show. Just a thought. Good good good....

Neno

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home