Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Self-titled


October 16, 2005. Late afternoon, Nikon D70s w/ 18-70 mm lens, at about 50 mm. First weekend with the new digital camera. Got this one so I can keep using all my old Nikon glass from the 28-30 year old Nikon FM.

I've done a number of these pieces lately -- meaning "in recent years" -- but just now decided to let the images name themselves. So here you go: Ben is gone.

Who's Ben? Darned if I know. But someone misses him, or at least noticed that he's not around.

Ben, if you read this, go home.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe Ben just wants people to think he is gone but he is really actually there...Just a thought ..heehe

Dawn

5:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Ben was playing on the popular grafitti phrase, "Blank was here." Instead of being there, "Ben is gone."

Pretty simple? Don't overthink things too much people.

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home