Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Jessica and Django


Shot in Richmond, VA, right after we got our puppy, Django. He's now a big dog (as beagles go) and just had his third birthday, so this must've been in the summer of 2006, or thereabouts.

Contax IIa, 50mm 1.5 lens. Lovely little camera.

My woman is in Baltimore visiting her family right now, and the beagle is raising hell in the dining room, waiting for me to get off the computer. I miss my wife, hence the reminiscent photo. Love it: Pretty girl, beagle puppy, railroad tracks and a bridge. There's a Tom Waits song in there somewhere.

1 Comments:

Blogger Robert Neno said...

Let's see. First of all I like it. I like that she is totally involved with the dog and he is loking forward doing or thinking about what he wants. From what I've heard about this animal it says alot I think. Like the bridge. Wish I could have seen more. Fuck the god damn trees on the side. I think you're tracking. Other than that not much bud.

1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home