Sunday, March 22, 2009

Roadside in Arizona, 2006



Two "new" photos from my trip west in 2006. Both of these were taken within 50 feet of the roadside in Arizona. Just going through some of my old photos, trying to find things to play with. Think I found some.

Both were taken with the Nikon D70s, with a 50mm f/1.4 Nikkor lens that has since gone to heaven or wherever good lenses go when they die. Poor baby, he got dropped on his face and hasn't been the same since.

The lesson: Don't let other people hold your camera. Not if you love it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Robert Neno said...

Well these I had to first open in different windows so I could see them better. They caught my attention because of the fect they were from the AZ part of the trip.

Right off I'll say I like the top one(rock wall with greens)best. That one is alot richer and has lines and contrast to follow around the photo. The yellows and oranges are great with the greens. I like that I wonder around it a few times before stopping. On the other hand I wonder what it would be like if it had a main point to stop on??? Does it?? What do you think?? You shot it.

The other at first glance made me think of paint on a concrete road. Maybe it's the shape?? Maybe the texture?? Not sure. This one man just doesn't do alot for me.

Sorry it's taken me so long to take a real look at these and let you know what I thought. Not sure how productive I've been.

We should talk. Interested in trying to get into shooting stuff (events, evidence, tatoos) with the prison. Not sure how or when to do it. Call we'll chat.

1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home